Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Watch Video of Tonight's Sarah Palin Speech at the RNC

I watched all the RNC speeches today & I have to say that although they were all very good, Sarah Palin really knocked it out of the park! She really delivered tonight. My entire family sat glued to the TV watching her speak. We cheered, we laughed, we cried, and best of all, we felt her patriotism & depth of character shine through the entire time. Below are just a few of my favorite Sarah Palin quotes from her speech:

". . . we grow good people in our small towns . . . I grew up with those people, they're the ones who do some of the hardest work in America . . .they love their country in good times & bad, and they're always proud of America!"

"I was just your average Hockey Mom & signed up for the PTA, I love those Hockey Moms! You know they say the difference between a Hockey Mom & a Pit Bull? Lipstick."

"I guess a small town mayor is sort of like a community organizer, except that you have actual responsibilities!"

"We tend to prefer candidates who don't talk about us one way in Scranton & another way in San Francisco!"

"I'm not a member of the permanent political establishment, and I've learned quickly these last few days that if you're not a member in good standing of the Washington elite then some in the media consider a candidate unqualified for that reason alone, but here's a little newsflash for those reporters & commentators, I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion, I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this great Country!"

". . . there is much to like & admire about our opponent, but listening to him speak it's easy to forget that this is a man who has authored two memoirs, but not a single major law or even a reform, not even in the State Senate! This is a man who can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting & never use the word Victory except when he is talking about his own campaign!"

". . . in politics there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers, and then there are those like John McCain who use their careers to promote change."

". . . there is only one man in this election who has ever really fought for you in places where winning means survival, and defeat means death, and that man is John McCain."




It is also available in 5 parts via youtube.

No comments: