Thursday, January 22, 2009

Your Support of the NRA Really Shines!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my blog readers for heeding my call to support the NRA by joining or giving gift NRA memberships. Between the time of my request for your support last month and last night there were 44 new NRA memberships, upgrades, or renewals signed up through my NRA Membership Drive. In addition to having 44 new NRA members now behind the effort to fight the most anti-gun President in the History of the United States, I also won a gun rights blog contest to see who could recruit the most NRA members before his inauguration ceremony took place yesterday. The combined efforts in the contest from all participants recruited more than 90 new NRA members and renewals!

Even though the blog contest is over, I encourage all of you to continue your efforts to give out gift NRA memberships or to sign yourself up if you're not already a member. There is a $10 discount for new memberships & renewals that sign up for 1 year, and a $50 discount to sign up or extend for 5 years.

Don't forget to support other national & local gun rights groups as well, such as the Arizona Citizens Defense League if you live in Arizona. I have a link list to the National & local gun rights groups I'm aware of in the right hand navigation bar titled "Gun Rights Sites."