Friday, January 9, 2009

Calling all Facebook Users

Facebook is becoming all the rage. It started out as a college networking tool but has now expanded into all aspects of life. More & more of my family & friends are joining in, sharing photos, links, thoughts, etc. I can't tell you how many old High School friends I've found over the last year or so via facebook. It can often be a bit like a High School reunion, but without the long drive. When old friends find you on Facebook they can send you a request to be added to your friends list. It can also be a fun way to keep in touch with family & friends who don't live nearby.

Additionally, facebook is a fun way to get to know local Politicians. For example, Arizona Senator Jack Harper is on facebook. You can also become a fan of your favorite people such as soon to be Arizona Governor Jan Brewer or talk radio host Glenn Beck. You can even join facebook groups you have a common interest with such as the NRA, Arizona Gun Owners, Arizona Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, or the National Students for Concealed Carry on Campus.

Anyhow, if you have so far avoided facebook you might consider trying it out. Once you join or if you're already a FB member, I'd love to have you join me on my FB Blog Network page. You can also add me as a FB friend. It's yet another fun way for me to get to interact with & get to know fellow gun rights enthusiasts.

No comments: