Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Proof that Obama is Anti Gun

John R. Lott Jr. has gathered overwhelming evidence that although Obama is now trying to win over gun owners by making claims that he supports the Second Amendment, Obama is as anti gun as any Politician out there that I'm aware of, if he doesn't set the Standard himself. Despite Obama's current rhetoric, the fact is that his past actions say otherwise. Among other things he has supported outright handgun bans, National gun registration, bans on so-called "assault weapons" & even bans on all semi automatic weapons. In his article John Lott also revealed the following:

. . . I knew Obama during the mid-1990s, and his answers to IVI’s question on guns fit well with the Obama that I knew. Indeed, the first time I introduced myself to him he said “Oh, you are the gun guy.”

I responded “Yes, I guess so.” He simply responded that “I don’t believe that people should be able to own guns.”

When I said it might be fun to talk about the question sometime and about his support of the city of Chicago’s lawsuit against the gun makers, he simply grimaced and turned away, ending the conversation.

John Lott's article was published on the Fox News website.

No comments: