Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gun Rights Advocates Podcast

The most recent episode of the Gun Rights Advocates Podcast (Episode 79 released Friday March 21st) features a discussion Mark & I Had about last weeks DC vs Heller Supreme Court case. Neither of us are legal experts, but we had a nice discussion nonetheless about the things we found interesting. If you have not yet listened to the audio of the DC vs Heller Case, I highly recommend it. Every time that I listen to it I catch things that I missed the first time. Links to the Real Audio version of the video/audio stream as well as to mp3 versions & transcript are here as well as being available in Episode 78 of the Gun Rights Advocates podcast dated March 18th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm listening to the podcast now Dustin, interesting discussion to be sure.

P.S. Thanks for the shout out to us law students :D