Friday, January 11, 2008

Easy Ammo - Enter contest to win $50 Visa Gift Card!

Just for fun I want to see if my blog can place in the top 1 Million category of "Best Political Blog." I know it is a pain to create a user account on Bloggers Choice so everyone who follows these two steps will be entered in my drawing to win a $50 Visa Gift card that you can spend anywhere that accepts Visa. You can use it to buy some ammunition, a Shooting Mat, a Range Bag or perhaps a concealed carry purse for yourself or your significant other.

Due to the fact that I currently only have 50 or so regular readers and only a few are likely to take the time to enter this contest your odds are likely rather great that you can win. Who knows, maybe you'll be the only contestant in which case you would have a 100% chance of winning! If you're like me you probably seldom win any drawings so this is your big chance to win some easy cash. Just think, with $50 you could probably buy over 2,000 rounds of .22 ammo, and that should give you at least a few hours of fun at the gun range. Perhaps you could bring some friends with you & win some new converts to the shooting sports. :)

It will only take a moment - simply follow the below Bloggers Choice link & vote for my blog. Then after you vote come back here to fill out & submit the below form with your name, e-mail address, & the Bloggers Choice username that you voted with. Note that I will NOT be using the information gathered for ANY purpose other than for this contest. Alternatively you can vote & then let me know by adding a comment below as an identified blogger.com user as long as you have your e-mail address in your blogger profile.

I'll be selecting a winner at random on April 1st 2008 & will then contact the winner to request the mailing address to send the Visa Gift Card to. It will then take 7 to 10 business days for the Visa Gift Card to arrive directly from my bank.

My site was nominated for Best Political Blog!

Scroll down to find the form - for some reason it has a mountain of head space:























Name:




Email Address:




Bloggers Choice Username:






Update 1: Congratulations Glenn Clark. You're the lucky winner of the $50. I'll be sending you an e-mail to see how you prefer to receive the cash - as a Visa gift card or as a paypal payment. Thanks everyone who participated. :)

8 comments:

DirtCrashr said...

Silly twits don't have a best gun-blog - I voted...

Dustin said...

Thanks dirtcrashr. So far you're one of only two contestants so you currently have a 50% chance of winning if nobody else enters. A lot better chances than any lottery ticket that I'm aware of. :)

ES said...

Hi Dustin,

I voted for you.

Your form above doesn't seem to work for me so I'm sending you the info here.

Name: ES
Email: aztekh[at]gmail[dot]com
Bloggers Choice ID: Tecto

Dustin said...

Thanks for the vote ES, and thanks for pointing out the issue with the form. I made a correction & tested it, appears to be working now.

Sundarraj Jayaraj said...

Am waiting for this Australian visa to spend my college holidays in Australia i think this will come true in 2 days...

Dustin said...

Congratulations Glenn Clark. You're the lucky winner of the $50. I'll be sending you an e-mail to see how you prefer to receive the cash - as a Visa gift card or as a paypal payment. Thanks everyone who participated. :)

Dustin said...

For anyone interested, Glen was entry #7 & he was selected via an online random number generator with the following results:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

7

Timestamp: 2008-04-02 00:11:05 UTC

Justin said...

Try not to startle yourself with such a large number of inquiries in light of the fact that there is absolutely a path around this and it needs to do with beginning your own business. Be that as it may, you should know the essentials of little business start up keeping in mind the end goal to effectively develop your business. cash advance